Your Property is Our Priority
• Print media (Post & Courier; locally distributed newspapers in property submarkets)
• Electronic media – All listings are posted on our web site at SmartChoiceinCharleston.com, Craig’s list, and various other web sites. Pictures are attached to each listing.
• A “For Rent” sign is posted in front of the property.
• Prior to showings, prospective tenants are pre-qualified over the telephone according to the restrictions of the property (pets, smokers) and an appointment to show the property is made. If interested, application is processed and verified.
• Credit and criminal background checks are made. Previous rental history and employment are verified.
• In accordance with South Carolina laws, the security deposit is deposited into a non-interest bearing escrow account. Said deposit shall not be used as last month’s rent.
• Rent is collected on the first of each month. A late fee of $50.00 is assessed after the fifth of the month.
• Upon signing a management agreement, we’ll review your knowledge of each property to determine condition and how you need your property to be evaluated, going forward.
• Hire, oversee & approve all work orders on said rental. Independent contractors. Licensed, bonded and insured are used.
Statements & deposits
• Choice Realty provides a detailed income and expense report. Month and year-to-date totals are sent on a quarterly basis or annual basis.
• Rental income is mailed to the owner via online/electronic payments from a national banking institution.
Rent Your House by completing our Online Questionnaire
Hire a Professional Property Manager
Do you Need a Qualified Tenant and a Worry-Free Rental Property? Fill out the Lease Your Property questionnaire.
Sign up today for our Property Management Newsletter
Contact Us today for a free Market Rent Analysis.
Call Our Property Manager Today to learn more:
or visit our Property Management site: